Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do You Ban.Do?

Huh? What? Yeah, I know that title is a little screwy but apropos, indulge me. =D

I stumbled across these funky hair accessories while reading a story of a girl that met a boy and decided t0 marry after a week of dating. Awwwwwww

Said girl is Jen Gotch and she's the designer of some really cool bridal headbands. These are the hottest things since fire!

This first one is my fave but I would have to change the orientation to style the flower to the side of my head towards the back. You can't see it from the wee picture but the headband is made of rhinestones, which makes it ultra luxe, perfect for a fashionista bride to be. I wonder if she makes this in white?








If you wanna see these beauties in person, Jen is having a trunk sale at Henri Bendel's, this Friday and Saturday. A trunk show at Bendel's....I'd better hustle before the prices goes up!

No comments: