Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Couture Cuppies

So the fabulous Beverly sent over sketches a few weeks ago with designs for our couture cupcakes. I was thrilled but secretly wished I could see the real thing. And as if she was a fly on the wall, she sent these over a few days ago.





Aren't they LOVE!?!?! I was totally bubbling with delight. And as if reading my mind AGAIN, she included the flavors:

Cosmopolitan Cupcakes
Cranberry/Grenadine Cupcakes filled with Lime Mousseline Buttercream then finished with Cointreau Mousseline Buttercream.

Cocoa Frangelico

Dutch Cocoa Cupcakes filled with Dark Chocolate Ganache and finished with Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur Mousseline Buttercream

Club Vanilla Espresso

Vanilla Cupcakes filled with Canandian Club Whiskey Mousseline Buttercream then finished with Espresso Mousseline Buttercream
No plain ole chocolate and vanilla cupcakes here... I'm just amazed at these flavor combos. I certainly would have never thought of it. These will be wonderful amongst the dessert bar. I'm thinking we should go with less rich dessert accompaniments for a variety of tastebud experiences. Hmmmm, we'll see.
I just *wish* I could have a tasting.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

omg! those are the most gorgeous cupcakes ever!! and the flavors sound delish.

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Tiffany! Thank you! I love them. I can't wait to see and taste them.