Thursday, March 20, 2008

Delightfully Goth?

Please excuse the darkness of the title. But is there any other way to explain my newest discovery, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab? They specialize in formulating body and household blends with a dark, romantic Gothic tone. I could go on and on but that's the gist of it.

At first glance, with catagories like "Sin & Salvation", "Mad Tea Party", "Imp's Ears", I was ready to move on to another website.. too eerie for me, for lack of a better word. But I decided to read on and actually look at the scents available. Glad I did! I took a gander at the category that was most appealing, "Shiny & New" and found:

ATOMIC LUAU LOUNGE
In the spirit of Polynesian Pop and Tiki Culture, we present Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Atomic Luau Lounge: the Exotica Collection.

I liked TIKI QUEEN
Monoi de Tahiti, vanilla, white coconut, tuberose, ylang ylang, white musk, red hibiscus, and neroli.

and

TIKI KING
Black coconut, black musk, lemon blossom, and ironwood bark. I love the woodsy-ness of a man's scent. I like to wear Treasure's cologne sometimes, it's so sexy and great for an evening out... or in. *wink*



I'm gonna place an order but probably put it in another bottle. This one is darling and would be perfectly at home on my vanity. There's nothing more glam than dabbing your favorite scent from one of these:



[crystal perfume bottle-Ebay.com]

No comments: