Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wedding Dress Workout



I'm the first to admit, I'm impatient. I need things done in a nano-second. Too bad my body isn't the same way. When it comes to working out or better yet, seeing the results of working out, I would love to be able to blink and voila, a perfectly long, lean and toned body stares back at me in the mirror. Nope, that's not the case. But the next best thing could possibly be a workout targeted to the type of wedding gown I'll be wearing.


The Wedding Dress Workouts are the genuis of personal trainers, Jen Mueller & Nicole Nichols.


Choose from one of these four dress styles to get your perfect workout:

1- Open back
2- Sweetheart neckline
3- Arm-baring (halter, strapless, spaghetti straps)
4- Form-fitting or Sheath gown

Each workout is complete with a demo so you'll have great form to yield prefect results. Of course you'll have to push away that tiramisu and pomegrante martini. I know, I know..but no pain, no gain!!

No comments: