Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gone shopping

Although I love planning my wedding, I do bore easily and am currently distracted by a couple of my fav overseas shopping sites, first up is www.YesStyle.com

I was just perusing and found these very ka-ute pieces!!




I just love the colorful sequined geometic shapes and shift dress styling, sans the thigh-highs and bag.



This is a great twist on the high-waisted skirt, so fab!



Always looking for a great "meeting clients" bag, the sturdy leather and brass hardware makes it chic and functional.

Then I stopped over at www.ASOS.com



Another cute shift, perfect for pulling a look together at a moment's notice.



A little blousy but I love it! Coupled with black skinny jeans or black leggings and a sky high wedge or preferably these, I'm ready for a girls' night out.

No comments: