Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get In My House!

I'm loving creamy white and gold these days. It's such a fresh and chic combo.
Brighton Etagere
Looks kinda pagoda-y... love touches of Chinoiserie!

Hemmingway Daybed
 So LOVING this daybed. It's whispers, "Glamourous".

Linley Console Table
 It had me at it's Crocodile embossed top. I love me some faux Croc!

Tabourette Side Table
This side table is just...everything. It's leather wrapped, brass binding, nailheads, ball feet and smoked mirror top. FABULOUS!

I would love to come home and see ALL of these residing there.

2 comments:

janzi said...

Oh my goodness what luxury that feels, those pics are so good, and yes those colours are so mmmmm.. since the 1970's my dream house was all white with a colour theme to pick up in each room... at that time too I thought no seating, but just cushions on the floor... of course I was very young and active and healthy and could sit cross legged for hours... however having a white house and plain carpets with five small children was not possible, so I am still dreaming.. my present house is old and very large with dark wood floors and rugs and fairly light furniture, but still a long way from the pale scandinavion house of my dreams... those pics are just lovely and it you have a tame carpenter near by you could follow those designs and he could make them up for you at a fraction of the price in the shops.. keep on sharing though, its great to see.. have a great day

chulala said...

great post i always love ur blog bdw cometru and follow back my fashion blog like u said