Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Need A Desk

It needs to be unique...

It needs to be chic...

It needs to be glam...

It need to be unabashedly feminine...
I haven't given up on my dream desk but I need something in the meanwhile. A dedicated space for just me... one that will display things that I love:


a new iMac:

and a comfy yet supportive chair, possibly something traditional:


or maybe something sleeker:


I'm thinking of using the glass table that I currently have as a desk... for now. I think it will be ok for time being.

I was hoping to sell it but I guess I will hold on to it until I save up to get THE desk.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

good luck with finding your desk. love the inspiration ones you posted! happy new year too btw:-)

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Wait you want to get rid of that?

P.S. I love this... said...

Hey Ladies! Happy New Year!

@ Stacey - Thanks.. I have found the desk but I'm waiting for my money to catch up. =)

@ Tonia - Yup, I wanna get rid of it. I would rather have a rustic wood table in my dining room.