Saturday, January 28, 2012

Retail Therapy

This week has been especially tiresome, stress inducing..bordering down right depressing. So what does one do when feeling the blahs? She goes shopping! It's even better when the scores are AWESOMELY priced!!



Although still Winter... Spring is just around the corner and these sandals are just what the doctor ordered. These Vince Camuto Aman sandals are fierce! I love the rich brown color, a beautiful neutral. But the selling point was the Croc texture and the cuff around the ankle detail. I can see me rocking these with many a DVF wrap dress.

Next up, another pair of fierce! These I had actually been eyeing on the Vince Camuto sight but never pulled the trigger. How delighted am I that I got them for a STEAL!!


LOVE!!! I chose a cognac color, yet another great neutral. I love the design and can see myself rocking them with tons of looks. The Vince Camuto Baron sandal also comes in black but I typically don't wear black shoes in Spring or Summer.

The bestest part of scoring these super cute shoes??? They were only $25.00 each!!!  Bananas, right?!?

Thanks, GP for sharing!!

No comments: