Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rawr!

I love me some animal print. To me, it's the most fabulous pop of FIERCE! And I would like to incorporate it into my decor.

I have a pair of small vintage settees... I'm thinking one of them needs a leopard print makeover. It will go in my office space.

I think this would be great for a child's room. It's full of youthful exuberance. Perfectly playroom worthy!


Love everything about this room, especially the bench swathed in zebra print.

This Stark "Antelope" rug is BLOWING MY MIND!! Maybe I can do this as a runner for my stairs or in my dressing room. I WANT and NEED!

Zebra print cow hide in the kitchen! Why not?? I totally would.

Is that a tiger print ottoman I see? So loving that! It's a punctuation that brings an otherwise serene room to SUPREME!

How do you feel about animal print? What's your favorite?

2 comments:

DreamerInLove said...

I usually stay away from animal print because I don't think I'm fierce enough, but I don't think we see enough tiger print out there because that ottoman is awesome!

Lavanya said...

animal print can brings class in a wink....really gorg!!!!!